Monday, August 18, 2008

So Long Summer

Well I guess it is a little early to say good bye to summer but we decided to take down our pool today. Now that school has started and we are busy on the weekends it seemed pointless to continue to keep it clean and add chemicals to it. We had a great time with it this summer. It isn't a resort style pool by any means but it defiantly beat trying to squeeze into the kiddie pool with the kids! I went ahead and drained it today since it was getting pretty dirty. The kids decided they wanted one last swim so they got in as it was draining. We plan to put it up again next year. It was worth the money! Until next year "Red Neck" Pool.......



1 comment:

Kelly Albert said...

HAHA- how cute. I want a REAL pool too. Maybe next summer :)