Tuesday, August 12, 2008
School Follow Up
Both boys had a great day! Dylan was so excited when I picked him up today. He said over and over, "mommy, I missed you!" It was so cute. He said he played on the slide and made 2 new friends. I was impressed with all of the details he gave me. His teachers said he did great and he is such a sweet boy. I am glad he had fun! Joshua is a pro with this whole school thing now. ( thank you Lord!) He is having fun riding the bus and always has things to tell me about his day. Tim and I went to his open house tonight and got to see his classroom and his teacher showed us all of the things she hopes to teach him this year. I think we can start to put the school drama behind us now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment