Monday, August 11, 2008
Happy Morning!
We had a very happy morning here today. I was so glad to see Joshua in good spirits about school. I was not looking forward to this morning at all. I figured with 2 days off from school he would not want to go again. He got up with no problems this morning! He was excited to wear a new a Star Wars shirt to school so I think that helped but I will take whatever I can get. He also got right on the school bus without any issues. I have a better day knowing he left here happy in the morning than when I have to fight with him and he is upset. Dylan had open house today for his preschool. It is at our church and as soon as we pulled in the parking lot Dylan said "Go home mommy, no church today!" I guess he knew we were there yesterday and he wasn't in the mood to go again today. We went in and met his new teachers for the year. They seem really nice. After that we went and played on the playground for a while. Sarah Hendrix and little boy Kyler came out there after a while and we chatted while the boys played. We had a great morning. Hopefully Dylan will do okay tomorrow at school. He always cries when we leave him with someone else but then quickly gets over it. I am not too worried about him. What will I do with my spare time?! I know I will find something. I already have a lunch date with a friend on Thursday. I love school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment