Today Tim and I celebrate our 7th anniversary! It is hard to believe that it has already been 7 years since we said "I do." ( Am I old enough to be married 7 years? I guess so)! It has been a wonderful 7 years and I hope and pray for many, many more years together! I love you Tim!
2 comments:
OMG- 7 years and no you are not old enough.. but I guess since you already have two kids, you are :) hehe. Happy Anniversary! I'm so proud of you guys. Divorce comes so easily to some and you have stuck it out- I'm so proud of you. Stay happily married FOREVER :)
It must be because I sang in your wedding ;) hehe! CONGRATS!
Hey guys,
We love you and admire you so much. You have a wonderful family and are such an inspiration as parents . Keep up what you're doing because obviuosly it works.
Love you bunches, Mom & Dad Lingo
Post a Comment