Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bouncy Day

We spent the morning at Jump Zone today! We had so much fun playing on the slides. Gram went with us and Aunt Bethany met us there later in the morning. We got there around 9:15am and spent over 2 hours climbing and sliding. Gram and I got a great work out following the boys up and down the slides. We were so worn out by the time we left. I am not sure who had more fun, us or the boys! After we left we went and had lunch at Atlanta Bread Company. By the time we made it home Dylan could hardly keep his eyes open so he went down for a nap while Joshua and I rested and watched t.v. for a few minutes. Later that afternoon Heather brought Jack and Carter over to play with the boys while her and Jason went to a meeting. We watched Alvin and The Chipmunks and all of the boys kept cooking different things for me to eat on Dylan's kitchen set. Do they know me well or what?! Heather and the boys ended up staying for dinner since Tim was gone tonight and Jason had to go home and mow the grass. It was a good end to a fun day!










1 comment:

Kelly Albert said...

I heard that place is a lot of fun, when Kelson gets older i can't wait to take her there!!! Your boys are getting so big- they look a lot like you and Tim! Cute!