Sunday, November 16, 2008
Where did the weekend go?
I find myself asking that question almost every Sunday night. We had another crazy few days. Tim was off Friday which couldn't have worked out better this week. We had some hardwood floors put in the house Friday so I had planned on staying home that day so they could hopefully get our floors done in one day. I was actually never home Friday for more than 30 minutes at a time. I ended up taking Dylan to the doctor that morning. He had an ear infection last week and really never seemed to get better. They found a really bad infection in the other ear when I took him in again. Poor guy. He still doesn't seem to be better so I am probably taking him in tomorrow morning again. I brought Dylan home so he could rest and then went and ran a million other errands. Tim stayed at home while the floors were being installed. Dylan's ears were really sensitive to loud sounds and he kept yelling at the workers to stop making so much noise. He even called me into his room while he was trying to go to sleep to ask me to tell the guys to be quite! The guys working on the floors got a good laugh out of him! I worked all day Saturday and Tim played Mr.Mom and stayed home with the kids. Saturday night was pretty rough as Dylan was feeling awful and Joshua was starting to get sick. It was not a restful night at all! We skipped church due to the boys. (Joshua did feel better in the morning) I spent 3 hours cleaning the house this morning and getting caught up on things. After lunch I had to head to a baby shower for a girl in our Sunday School class. I left from the shower and went to church for puppet practice with the 4th graders. I got home at 6pm to a nice home cooked meal. No, Tim did not cook! I had put a roast in the crock pot when I got up this morning. After dinner we went into our usual routine of making lunches, giving baths, and getting everything ready for the week. Again I ask, Where did the weekend go?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boy do I know what you mean! I feel like that most weekends!
Post a Comment