Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dinner Guests

We had special dinner guests over tonight! My younger brother Christopher and his girlfriend Savannah came over for dinner. My parents are still in Miami visiting my older brother, and we will be going to Tim's parents tomorrow for Thanksgiving, so we wanted to have some family over since we would not all be together during the holiday. I cooked, (I hear you laughing!) everyone ate! We had a good time talking and watching the boys as they entertained us. Christopher and Savannah even got a lesson on The Wonder Pets! Very funny conversation! It was nice to see them as everyone is so busy and we don't get together that often.




The above picture was a result of Uncle Chris finding out what "surprise" Dylan had for him in his diaper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was kind of fun... their numerology scoring is accurate anyway: http://www.isthisyour.name/name.php?forename=Joshua&surname=Lingo

You can look up other names through a link at the top left.

<3