Saturday, November 22, 2008

Road Trip

Today we went on a road trip with the kids. We went to Chattanooga to visit the Creative Discovery Museum. We had never been there before. We usually go to the aquarium across the street and that is about all we can handle in one day. Tim and I were really excited to take the kids there as we have not had a day with just them in a long time. We wanted them to have a fun day without having to run all over the place. We got there around lunch time so we went to the Mellow Mushroom for pizza. It was really good! Once we had full bellies we headed over to the museum. It was so much fun! There was so much to do. We went non stop for about 2 1/2 hours. We didn't even do everything that was available. I think the best part was the playground right when we walked in. We got to climb and play right along with the kids. The kids got to do so much. They had a ball. I think Dylan was sleep walking by the time we left. We took a quick walk around downtown and then got in the car to head home. We went through McDonald's on the way home and got ice cream to eat for the ride home. What is a road trip without food?! I was so glad we had a perfect day!




































3 comments:

Beth said...

We went to the Museum over Fall Break along with the Aquarium and the Imax Movie. We did it all in 2 days. We had as much fun as you guys!

Andy said...

love the stripe shirt that you are wearing in the photo a couple up. where did you get it?

Allison said...

thanks Jenn! I got it at Maurice's in Madison. Have a Happy Turkey Day!