Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A little early.....

Okay, so I know it is a little early for the Christmas layout but I thought I would go ahead and change it while I working on my blog today. Thanks Jenn for the site for cute layouts! In about 2 weeks this won't seem so weird! It's not like I have lights on my house yet or anything!

4 comments:

Heather said...

We saw a house today with their tree up and completely lit and decorated!!! That may be a bit early! :) The layout looks great!

Heather

Whitney said...

Love the new layout! There is a house down the street from our old house on Boston Harbour that is already decked out with all their outside decorations.

Anonymous said...

Okay so you need to e-mail me this new layout site.

Becky

Andy said...

i love the new layout. don't they have the cutest layouts too. i may change mine again in the spring