I was tagged by my friends Heather and Becky so I now have to share 7 weird or strange facts about me that you didn't know. If you have a blog considered yourself tagged and do the same! I actually did this on my My space not too long ago so I took some of my facts from there.
1. I still love watching Saved by the Bell
2. I am missing eyelashes due to the chicken pox.
3. I love to smell new books. My husband thinks this is strange!
4. Even though I love to shop, I am very thrifty with what I buy.
5. I used to stalk local tv news personalities when I would see them in public. I actually asked several of them if I could be on the news. It worked once. Remember that Christmas eve Stacy?!
6. I start a new diet everyday.
7. Sometimes when I sing out loud, I pretend that I am good at it. And I still dance like I am too!
And yes Heather, our #1 was the same but I left it off since not many people would not be surprised by that anymore. I also brush my teeth after I eat anything.
1 comment:
have you checked out the lee lou's blog for layouts? she has some really cute ones for christmas
Post a Comment