Monday, September 29, 2008
Halloween Decorations
Several people in our neighborhood have already decked their houses out for Halloween. I was able to push ours off until our neighbors (his buddy Diego) decorated theirs yesterday. Joshua walked out to the driveway this morning to wait for the bus, saw the neighbors decorations and turned around and had a few words for me that our house was not decorated yet. I was actually "told" by him to do it today while he was at school. I was gone all day ( and wasn't going to do it anyway since I was NOT asked kindly) and the first thing Joshua said when he got home was,"where are the decorations?!!" He did say it a little nicer this time so since I had a few window clings and a flag we put those up. That was not enough for his expectations so we decided to make a few homemade ones. We cut out pumpkins and bats. Joshua made a sign to hang on the door for dad that said " If you open this door you will turn into a zombie!" We spent about an hour or so making everything. It was actually a lot of fun. Daddy made a few ghosts for us when he came home (after he turned into a zombie, of course!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Guys,
I'm glad you're getting to do so many things together. They're only young once. I used to love doing stuff with Tim and the girls. A lot of people don't take the time these days. It makes happy memories when you do. Love you, Mom Lingo
Post a Comment