As usual we had a lot going on this weekend. Friday morning Dylan and I went with Gram to the craft show. It is our yearly tradition to hit up the craft fair. We usually walk around for an hour or so looking at everything and saying "I could make that!" Of course neither one of us do so we continue to go the the craft show every year. It is our official kick off to Fall! We had a great time walking around and saw lots of cool stuff this year. It was defiantly better than it has been in the past. Dylan was so good and stayed in the stroller the entire time. (I did bribe him with a lollipop though!) After the show we went to Rosie's for lunch. When Joshua got home from school that afternoon, Tim suggested we take the kids to the nature trail near by and go walk since the weather was so nice. That was a great idea. We had a really good time. We brought the wagon and the kids rode in that some and walked too. I think we went about 4 miles. Dinner was getting close so we grabbed some McDonald's and went home. (always healthy to go walk and then have fast food!) Oh well!
Saturday morning I worked at the store. Tim was staying home with the kids and they were all going to work on cleaning up the house. Joshua Raymond (the store owner's grandson) ended up coming over to play with the kids for most of the day. Tim was "Daddy Day Care" that day! He did great with the kids and still got most of the Honey Do List done!
Sunday we went to church as usual. Most Sunday afternoons are filled with errands and house work but since most of it was already done we actually got to have a relaxing afternoon. Joshua had his friend Diego over and Dylan slept for 2.5 hours so Tim took a nap and I watched Trash TV. Yay! I had to be back at the church later that afternoon and also had a Birthday dinner to go to. Tim decided to take the kids over to his friend's house. (His name is Tim too.) His wife was working so the the guys played with and fed the kids. Our kids had fun playing with Meg and Baby Ava.
We had another great fun filled weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment