Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do it yourself haircuts

Okay, so maybe I am a little cheap, but I don't like the fact that I pay almost $30 for the boys to get haircuts every few weeks. They don't even have a "hair style." Usually it is just cut really short. So I kept saying I was just going to do it myself and save a few dollars. Today was the day! I bought some clippers at Target, which have already paid for themselves, and decided to give the boys a hair cut. Honestly, I expected complete disaster. To my surprise that did not occur! I did cut it a little shorter than I wanted but at least there are no gaps or bald spots on either of them. Their hair grows so fast it won't be short for long. I am excited for the money I saved today! Now if I could only get Dylan out of diapers!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

How cute! With all costs rising like they are, that will definitely be a savings.

Mom Lingo said...

Hey ,
It looks like you did well. it's always good when you can save a little these days. I read all your activities. It makes me tired just thinking about it. I hope Joshua gets better on Fridays. I'm sure by then he is all tired out. I guess it could be worse. We love you all, Mom Lingo

Jenny said...

Good job! Wade bought clippers at Sam's about a year ago, so I could give him home haircuts. It's really not that hard and the nicks grow out after a couple of days! Needless to say, you get what you pay for!