Our dog Mackenzie has a very bad habit of getting into the trash cans (like most dogs do)! He could careless if we get upset with him and spank him or put him outside. We have been trying to remember to close the bathroom doors when we leave the house so he can't get into trouble. I forgot the other day and came home to find that Mckenzie got himself into a situation! He always meets us at the door when we come home and that day he had a diaper (just a wet one) stuck around his neck. The leg hole of the diaper was still attached and his head slipped right through it. I guess he couldn't get it off so he was wearing the evidence when I walked in. I laughed so hard. Dylan found it funny as well. I tried to tell Tim and Joshua the story later but it wasn't the same without seeing the poor dog's expression! So funny!
PS
Mckenzie was never harmed in the making of this story!
3 comments:
That is too funny. Spunky use to wear a diaper but on the other end. Love you all, Mom Lingo
That is a riot!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is too funny. Talk about getting caught red handed. BUSTED!! haha!
Post a Comment