So this is cheating,but it is my attempt at getting back to my blog. I took this from a friend's page. (happy now Beth and Heather? lol!)
Type only ONE word answers
It's harder than you think!!
Here is what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...copy and paste into your own blog, type in your answers
Where is your cell phone?.......purse
your hair ..........um?
Your father? ........ smart
Your favorite thing? ..........food
Your dream last night?....bizarre
Your favorite drink? ...... unhealthy
Your dream/goal? ........... contentment
The room you are in? ...... office
Your fear? ..... snakes
Where do you want to be in 6 years? ......here
Muffins? ............. yum
One of your wish list items?.....swing
Where you grew up? ....... south
The last thing you did? ...... spoke
What are you wearing?....... clothes
Your TV?........... big
Your pets? ..........doggie
Your computer? ..... works
Your life? ......... blessed
Your mood? ......... fat
Missing someone? .....always
Your car? ....... disaster
Favorite store?..... all
Your summer? ..... beach
Your favorite color? ......... yellow
When is the last time you laughed? ...... today
Last time you cried? ..... today
Three people who email me? .... ....... heather,mom,janet
Three of my favorite foods? ........ pizza,tacos,sweets
Three places I would rather be right now? .... beach,beach,beach
Three people I think will post? .... heather,beth,kelly
2 comments:
I love it!!! You always make me laugh! But now the pressure to fill in my own answers on my blog...
Yea, you are back!!! Welcome back to the blog world!! I am taking a break from work and was so relieved that "Passey Fairy" wasn't STILL your latest post! :) love ya!!
Post a Comment