What a crazy 2 weeks it has been! We have been so busy with the holidays and the big move! Things are finally starting to get back to normal and I am glad for that. God has blessed us so much with an awesome family that has been at our side for 2 weeks helping us get everything in order. THANK YOU! I have lots of stuff to post so hopefully I will get to it in the next few days! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
6 comments:
I have been waiting patiently for pictures of the new house!!! Jason said it is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see it!!
Hey! Sorry about the deleted post. Rush was logged in when I tried to post something. Anyway, congratulations on your new house. It looks beautiful. I hope everything went smoothly for your move!
congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures. happy new year!
We are so happy that you are finally settled in and getting back to normal! What an amazing story you will have to tell! Can't wait to see pics. Happy New Year!
You didn't tell me you had a blog. Now I've spent Bailey's whole morning nap catching up on you guys. (This might be why I don't have a shower at the end of the day. haha) The house is BEAUTIFUL and all this info makes me miss you guys soooo much. The boys are too cute and I see Tim written all over their faces. Ya'll really are so blessed.
Post a Comment