I was tucking Dylan into bed the other night and saw something all over his wall next to his bed. When I asked him about it he proudly announced that it was "Booger nose" He had been picking his nose and making a nice collection on my newly painted walls! Boys are so icky!!!!
5 comments:
We have had this same thing on our bathroom wall! I didn't know boys did this kind of thing! Yuck!
That is a riot!! I may need to keep the boys' beds away from the wall after reading that!! Too funny and such a boy thing! I would not put that past either of my boys!!
Oh Allison...thanks for sharing. I guess I have this to look forward to as well.
Becky
Hey Allison,
I'll bet that grossed you out. At least he wasn't eating it. We have a little boy at our church that does that all the time. Kind of distracting. Boys will be boys. Love you all, Mom Lingo
oh that is gross. great! things to look foward too. :)
Post a Comment