Monday, January 12, 2009

Pictures

The boys had these precious pictures made back in the fall. I didn't want to share them until after Christmas since they were gifts for some of the family. My friend Shannon took them. She did a great job. She is getting her photography business started so if you need any pictures done, let me know and I can give you her contact info. It was a very cold and windy day the day we did pictures and Dylan was sick. The kids were great sports and put up with Shannon and I for 2 hours! Thanks so much Shannon for these awesome memories of my boys!




























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are those! Aunt Donna

Beth said...

Those are great pics! Really shows the boys true colors.

Andy said...

those pics are so cute. she did a good job. :)

Anonymous said...

What great photos. Dylan looks so little in that big ole shirt!