Saturday, December 13, 2008

Party Time!!!




Last night Tim and I went to his company Christmas party. We look forward to this every year as it is a night out and we get to dress up. (okay, I actually don't like that part but it is not that bad!) Maw Maw and Paw Paw came up to visit with us for the day and stayed the night to watch the kids. We had a great time at the party. Our nights out always seem to go by so quickly. We enjoyed having dinner with friends and hanging out and talking. They always give out a ton of door prizes each year. Of course we hardly ever win any. We did win a stuffed Christmas dog in the toy toss. I guess it is better than nothing!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Y'all clean up nice!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you. This is an answered prayer in so many ways. It was just meant to be. We can'
t wait until you get moved in and we can come visit. We had such a good time with you all. Love you. Mom Lingo