Thursday, December 4, 2008

Slacker

I have been such a slacker with blogging. The holiday rush has started this past week and I feel like I have so much to do. Honestly, I like it that way. I don't like to be bored, but I will be happy when I can get my "to do" list done. It keeps growing everyday. I have had so much to blog about as we always have good times, funny stories, and blessings to share. I have it all in my head, just haven't put it on the blog. My friend Beth and I were talking about our blogs the other day when she stopped by for a minute and I told her I was going to blog about Thanksgiving but I figured most people probably know we ate dinner. I was going to blog about getting up at 4am to shop with my sister in law, but there wasn't much of a story there except we are out of our minds! I was going to blog about Christmas decorating but figured, everyone else decorated too, plus my pictures didn't look as nice as it looks in person. So we have been busy, just haven't bored you with every last detail! Hopefully I will get back on the ball soon! I know you can't wait! He he!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I feel like such a celebrity!