I am getting so far behind on blogging! We have has SO much going in the past week, I could not even begin to write about all of it. We have started packing up the house for our closing on Tuesday. ( I hope everything is good for Tuesday as it has already been bumped a day!) We have made a lot of progress but still have lots of work to do. Our new house is almost ready! We are getting so excited about it. We drive by it all the time.
My Grandmother is here from Virginia so we have been spending a lot of time at my parents house as well. My brother from Miami gets here Monday. Lucky for us we will have help with our big move this week. We have already enjoyed several big meals courtesy of my mom! Glad she is cooking because our kitchen at home is closed!
Here are a few pictures of the new house.




3 comments:
Yea! The house is beautiful and I know you're ready to move in. We'll pray for a quick and easy closing.
Hey, it's Savannah.
I drove by the new house. Big! It looks so pretty in those photos.
I dropped by to say I'm curled up in that green blanket you got me for Christmas. It's so soft and warm! I really like it. Thank you so much!
What a beautiful house. I know that you will be glad to get in and get settled.
Becky
Post a Comment