Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We got BOO-ed


Every Halloween our neighborhood plays a game where you Boo your neighbors. At night you sneak over and leave a Halloween treat on their door step and run away so they don't know who "booed" them. Well, last night at about 8:00 we had a "mystery*" guest at our front door who left us a pumpkin full of goodies! It is now is now our turn to pick 2 more neighbors and Boo them. Once you have been booed you leave a ghost on your front door so everyone knows you have been booed. The goal is to try to get the whole neighborhood booed before Halloween!

*so of course I knew our neighbors were going to boo us this week since I overheard a conversation their 6 year had the other day at our house. Since I knew it was coming I went ahead and put in an order for the kind of candy I wanted. Thanks for the M&Ms Mona! he he!

3 comments:

Andy said...

hey girl. how are you doing? love you blog. this is jenn andrews btw.

cumtdai said...

How sweet family!

Mom Lingo said...

Hey Guys,
You all have the most fun. I know the boys really enjoy it. it's great to see what all you're doing. Love you, Mom Lingo