Friday, October 24, 2008
So proud of Tim
Tim got very exciting news this past week at work. He has been selected as the new Senior Manager for Human Resources at his company. The official title is longer than that but I am not sure what it is. This is so exciting for Tim since he has been offered the chance to interview for this position a number of times but it would always require an out of state move. When the position became available here we were so excited and anxious about it. It has been a long process and Tim was not handed the job by any means. All the more reason to feel honored and blessed. I am so happy for Tim because it has been so frustrating to him that it would require a huge life change for our family for him to go after this job. We have almost moved a few times for Tim to be able to achieve this in his career. I am so thankful to God for answering all of our prayers that we were not sure were being answered at times. He has shown us more times than we can count that he only wants good things for our family and defiantly blessed Tim for being patient and trusting him. I know my family and Tim's family is SO proud of him! Way To GO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment