Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here goes nothing!


I have been thinking about start a family blog for a while now. I always enjoy sending out pictures of the boys to everyone who doesn't get to see them that often ( and to those who do!) After a little push from a friend (thanks Heather) I thought I would give it a go! I am not sure how often I will add stuff. I may really love it and do it everyday or I might only add posts when we have something really exciting to share. We will see how it goes! Let me know your thoughts!
Love you all so much!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I think posting pictures and what you guys are up to on a daily basis sounds good!! :) I am glad you joined the Blog world! You know that I will check your site out frequently! Great job!!!

Kelly Albert said...

Welcome to the blogging world ;) I LOVE blogging. Just a hint: Print off your blogs each month and put them in a notebook for your boys to have. That's what I'm doing with Kelson so she can remember certain milestones and things we did in her life. I love having it. Good luck with this and you will enventually finding yourself saying I need to blog about this.... haha! :) Welcome! BTW- those boys are precious! Your a great mommy!

chorlick said...

Looks good so far.....maybe you've found a new career! Love you!

Natalie said...

I am impressed! I started one for my boys in May but have not put a thing on it yet! Can't wait to see more pics!

Debra Mallinak said...

How neat! Sounds like fun to do and fun to read. Maybe I'll try it some time - "The Life of a High School Math Teacher". I'd probably have to put a PG-13 rating on it. :-) Have a great day!

Whitney said...

Cool! Glad to be able to keep up with the family once we move. Maybe I should start one for my girls since I haven't been able to post the their website in months now.

Aunt Diane said...

i'm impressed. you go girl... Great way to keep up with such a wonderful family....