Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy Weekend!

We had an event filled weekend! The fun started for the kids on Friday with a visit to Gram's first thing. Grampie was out of town so Gram invited Joshua to spend the night with her so they could have some time just the two of them. I had to run some errands in the morning so Gram offered to also watch Dylan for a few hours so I could get a few things done and have lunch with a friend. Gram and "Uncle" Bethany took the kids to McDonalds for lunch and they got to play on the playground for a while. After lunch they went to Books a million where they both got a sticker book. Joshua got Star Wars and Dylan got Bambi. I picked up Dylan shortly after that and took him home for a nap. Joshua and Gram went to play mini golf later that day and had dinner at Denny's.( I think Red Robin was busy. ) I called to check on Joshua around 8:30pm and he was getting his swim suit on to hit the hot tub and pool with Gram. It made me laugh that he was about to go swimming since I was already in my pajamas. On Saturday morning I went to work ( yes, work! As of yesterday I am working at the baby store again 2 Saturdays a month. I am very excited about this as I missed having a job!) Daddy stayed home with Dylan and Joshua stayed at Gram's so he could go with her to pick Grampie up from the airport. When I got home from work and Joshua got home from Gram's we ate a quick supper and then went to The Ellenburg's house for an ice cream social with our Sunday School class. We had a great time sitting around talking and eating lots of homemade ice cream. The kids had fun running around with each other. There were no problems getting the kids into bed that night! We went to church this morning and then came home and went swimming after lunch. We are just taking it easy the rest of the day today! We had a great weekend. As always it goes by way too fast!









1 comment:

Adam Cabler said...

Hey Guys,
Thanks for adding me to the list. I can't believe how much the boys have grown since I last saw pictures! I'm glad to see you're all doing well.

adam