
Joshua came home from school yesterday with one of his front teeth barely hanging on. So gross! It was our mission last night to get it out. After several failed attempts from Dad, I pulled the tooth out!!! So not me!!! Joshua got $1 from the tooth fairy and we matched it with another dollar since he was such a good sport! This was the 3rd tooth to come out. I should probably start saving for those braces now.
2 comments:
You're so brave. I don't think I'll be able to pull my girls' teeth. Good thing we live close to Grump because he loves doing it and he pays for the opportunity to pull teeth!
When I see you tomorrow night Joshua, I want you to try and whistle. Bet you can't do it! Your mommy is brave to pull your tooth. That is something I NEVER did! Love you!
Post a Comment