Thursday, February 25, 2010
Girl's Weekend
My mom, sister and I decided last weekend to take a short girl's trip to Nashville. We had a blast! We stayed at the Opryland hotel and did alot of shopping at the Opry Mills mall. My uncle and his wife even joined us for dinner. It was so much fun to be away with just the girls. I love my kids, but I was in need of some time away. Tim did an awesome job taking care of everything back at the house. He even took the kids to lunch and the park on Saturday all by himself. He did run into some neighbors at the park so they helped him out with Gracie. Hey, even I need some help when I am out with all 3 kiddos!! Thank you Tim for letting me get away for some needed girl time with my mom and sister. "The girls" have decided this should make the calendar every year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have had all intentions of writing you a thank you note, but just haven't. So....thanks so much for the weekend. It was great, but waaaaaaaay too fast.(I think we walked it all away!)
Tim was so sweet to volunteer to keep the kids....I think he just wanted Gracie all to himself...and to baby sit dad! I really appreciate it Tim.
We are for sure doing this again next year!! The shopping was fun, but I jut loved being with my girls. Gracie will get to join us as part of the girls too. Awesome!
Post a Comment