Monday, April 6, 2009

When does church end?

Joshua asked me today, "What are we going to do when church is over?" We were out running errands so I reminded him we were not on the way to Church today. "No," he said. " I mean what will we do when church is over for good and we have learned all of the Bible stories?!" He wanted to know when will we be done with going to church since at some point we will have heard every Bible story. I laughed and told him that was a good question, but then explained to him that we will never stop learning about God and Jesus. We will continue to learn how to walk with Jesus and learn the things he wants us to do. I told him he will take his kids to church and their kids and so on. I tried to keep the lesson going but was interrupted when the Frito Lay truck drove past us and Joshua asked me to catch up to the Dorito truck! LOL.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Trumped by Doritos!!!

Mom Lingo said...

Hey,
I loved the way you handled that. You are such a good little Mom.Little ones can come up with the most incredible questions.
Love , Mom Lingo