Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Swimming Lessons


Dylan and I started our Mommy and Me swimming lessons on Monday. We are taking them at the Wellness center near our house. I was looking forward to the classes since Joshua had taken classes there for a few years as well. I can't believe I am taking another little boy there already! Dylan has had so much fun. He was a little more cautious of the water than I thought he would be (which is a good thing) but I think it is because he doesn't have all his swim gear I would pile on him at the pool last summer. He participates in all of the activities and has no problems jumping in the water or putting his face under. We have lessons 2 times a week for 4 weeks.

1 comment:

Mom Lingo said...

Hey,
I can't believe Dylan is getting to be such a big boy. They're growing up too quick.
Love, Mom Lingo