Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hail! No!

We had some crazy storms pass through Friday. We were lucky that the dangerous storms went past our area, but we did have the worst hail I have ever seen. We have lived here more than 14 years and I have never seen so much hail. It was pounding our roof and windows. I was so afraid it was going to break the windows. It only lasted a few minutes but it was enough to do damage to several cars that were parked outside. Lucky for us my car was in the garage because our neighbors car had damage and also my sister's car. I am hoping there is no damage to the roof.






1 comment:

Mom Lingo said...

Hey guys,
I'm finally catching up. The play set is awesome. You did a geat job on the fire pit. I know you'll enjoy it. Can't wait to see you all. Love, Mom Lingo